Software Freedom Day Coming to my town (Maracaibo, Venezuela)
An probably to one near you
Here is a little HOWTO:
HOW TO MAKE AN OLD FASHIONED BANNER (The GEEK WAY).
- a PC and printer
- Craft Paper (or any kind of paper)
- Crayons (or Water paint or even chalk)
- Glue sticks
- Download the font
- Open your preferred Word Processor and type the letters you need for the banner, use font size 800 (one letter per page).
- Print the letters
- Optional, Should you need bigger size letters you can try to fit the letters into a legal size paper using a Photocopier (Xerox machine)
- Color the paper you will be using for background
- Cut the letters
Your banner should look like this
- Glue the letters to the background
And take it to your Software Freedom Day event😀
To all SFD teams… Let kick it !!!PS: if there is nothing happening for software freedom day in your city. please consider starting a team next year😀.